Do not use Todd Homes to inspect your new home

I met Mr.Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected.

The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through. In the report they had mentioned some things that needed to be fixed so we brought this to the seller's attention. The light in the kitchen over the stove did not work and Mr. Todd said "it's probably just the bulb".

He did not get a new bulb to check it out so I took his word for it since he seemed like he knew what he was doing and I trusted my agent, well it ended up that he never found that my roof was on fire at one time, the light in the kitchen needed to be replaced wires and all, i have old wiring from 1930 which is a fire hazzard, these are just a few things he missed.

He claims that he has been in businees for 25 years building they are probably all broken down...DO NOT USE THIS INSPECTOR< U WILL BE SORRY I am currently filling a petition to sue hime for the repairsI had to pay for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Todd Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Todd Homes.
Filing a new complaint about