Tampa, Florida

I met Mr.Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected.

The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through. In the report they had mentioned some things that needed to be fixed so we brought this to the seller's attention. The light in the kitchen over the stove did not work and Mr. Todd said "it's probably just the bulb".

He did not get a new bulb to check it out so I took his word for it since he seemed like he knew what he was doing and I trusted my agent, well it ended up that he never found that my roof was on fire at one time, the light in the kitchen needed to be replaced wires and all, i have old wiring from 1930 which is a fire hazzard, these are just a few things he missed.

He claims that he has been in businees for 25 years building home..lol they are probably all broken down...DO NOT USE THIS INSPECTOR< U WILL BE SORRY I am currently filling a petition to sue hime for the repairsI had to pay for.

Had an Experience with Todd Homes?

Comments

Wrong Todd Homes

William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don&#039;t think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more