I met Mr.Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected.

The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through. In the report they had mentioned some things that needed to be fixed so we brought this to the seller's attention. The light in the kitchen over the stove did not work and Mr. Todd said "it's probably just the bulb".

He did not get a new bulb to check it out so I took his word for it since he seemed like he knew what he was doing and I trusted my agent, well it ended up that he never found that my roof was on fire at one time, the light in the kitchen needed to be replaced wires and all, i have old wiring from 1930 which is a fire hazzard, these are just a few things he missed.

He claims that he has been in businees for 25 years building home..lol they are probably all broken down...DO NOT USE THIS INSPECTOR< U WILL BE SORRY I am currently filling a petition to sue hime for the repairsI had to pay for.

Had an Experience with Todd Homes?

Comments

Wrong Todd Homes

Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America&#039;s Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more